Used gear, consignments and potential trades are only accepted locally at this time. Please fill out the form below to get started and we’ll be in touch within 24hrs Monday thru Friday. If we’re able to make a deal, you must be able to drop off at our location in JAX Beach.
Getting tired of waiting for an auction to close with no buyers and surmounting listing fees? Done dealing with tire kickers on CL? Why not turn your used gear into cash right now? No games or gimmicks, just plain cash for your stash. There’s no commitment for Dudebroski to evaluate your gear and provide you with an upfront offer. From there, the choice is yours. You can take the money and run or apply it as credit towards new gear at our shop. Just fill out the form below and let’s get the process started! Here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Make sure your items are clean and in working condition. We will not purchase non-functioning products.
- We make offers on items at our sole discretion, we don’t buy everything.
- Qualifying items include: electric, acoustic, guitars, basses & effect pedals. All other items are on a case by case basis. We do not buy or trade “entry-level” equipment.
- We consider amplifiers and vintage equipment on a case by case basis from locals only. Fill out the form below first and we’ll be in touch.
- Keep in mind; all items are bought for resale, so it needs to make sense for us to make a deal. You will be offered a fair market price for qualified gear.
- No hassle same day payment will be made by check. A valid state driver’s license is required at the time of payment, no exceptions.
Consignment: We currently only accept instruments valued at $1000 or more due to the extensive listing process which includes a professionally written description & photo shoot with full packing & shipping services included. In addition, you’ll receive a dedicated sales professional coupled with extensive national exposure through our network of listing websites, social media platforms and other marketing efforts. Fill out the form below to get started and we’ll contact you to discuss our consignment process and fee structure.