Used Guitars, Consignments and Trades are only accepted locally at this time.
Please fill out the form below to get started and we’ll be in touch within 24hrs Monday thru Friday. If we’re able to make a deal, you must be able to drop off at our location at 3950 Philips Hwy #24 Jacksonville, FL 32216.
Getting tired of waiting for an auction to close with no buyers or dealing with tire kickers on Craig's List? Skip the runaround and bring it to us. There’s no commitment for Dudebroski to evaluate your gear and provide you with an upfront offer. From there, the choice is yours. You can cash out or apply it as credit towards new gear at our shop or online. Just fill out the form below and let’s get the process started. Here are some helpful guidelines to keep in mind:
- Make sure your items are clean and in working condition. We will not purchase non-functioning products.
- We make offers on items at our sole discretion, we don’t buy everything.
- Qualifying items include: electric, acoustic, bass guitars & effect pedals. All other items are on a case by case basis. We do not buy or trade “entry-level” equipment.
- We consider amplifiers and vintage equipment on a case by case basis from locals only. Fill out the form below first and we’ll be in touch.
- Keep in mind; all items are bought for resale, so it needs to make sense for us to make a deal. You will be offered a fair market value for qualified gear.
- No hassle same day payment will be made by check or transferred to a verified PayPal account. A valid state driver’s license is required at the time of payment, no exceptions.
Consignment Services Available for High-End Guitars. Leverage our Extensive Online Platform to Sell Your Guitar Fast and for Top Dollar
Used and vintage guitars valued at $1000 or more are eligible for our exclusive concierge service. We provide the agreement, you drop off your guitar and we'll take care of the rest. For a commissioned fee, you receive the following:
- Professional photography detailing all aspects of what makes your guitar special
- Professionally written description that sells as well as describes
- Listing on our website Dudebroski.com, Reverb, eBay as well as in-store local exposure where customers are able to plug-in and play
- Exposure to an already engaged audience of seven thousand plus social media followers, extensive email list and industry contacts who may already be looking for your guitar
- Our marketing machine which includes paid advertising on Facebook, Google, Instagram, eBay & Reverb.com.
- Full shipping service which includes hand packing and materials. All guitars are shipped fully insured, tracked and signed for upon delivery.
- Set-up and detailing of your guitar prior to shipping. We like to exceed our customers expectation when the guitar is received.
- A dedicated sales professional to field customer inquiries throughout the selling process both on-line and in-store.
We have hundreds of positive reviews on Multiple Online Platforms and a solid reputation for selling awesome guitars.
We've built a business selling guitars online since 2015. It's a crowded marketplace and we can help your guitar stand out above the fray. People want to buy from a reputable Seller, it builds confidence for the Buyer online when making a sale. This is even more true when it's a higher end guitar that will not be played prior to purchase. Great descriptions, marketing and photography can get you half way there, the rest is based on Buyer confidence in the Seller to close the deal. Chances are much better we'll sell your guitar faster and for more money then you could on your own. Fill out the form below and let's get the process started. We look forward to working with you.